Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Virgin Blogger no more....

Why do all the good ideas come at the most inconvenient times at night? The idea of starting a blog has been something that I have been tossing around for at least 6 months. Then I found out that I could enter to be on a design team for a scrapbook paper co. that I am in love with...and they want you to have a blog....so I have been juggling these ideas in my head. Now, lets pretend that you are someone who doesn't know me, I would have to let you know that anything going on inside my head, and anything in a 10 feet diameter outside my head is a danger zone for small children and everyone else should be cautious and hard hats wouldn't be a bad idea. I, myself, own a helmet, and should wear it more often.
So now I have the perfect excuse for anyone who asks why I started a blog....so I can enter to be part of a design team. That's not all. While I have been marinating the idea, I fell on the website Etsy. WOW! How cool of a web site is that? I want my own store! Because I NEED money to buy what everyone else is selling!!!!! So I didn't want to start a blog until I had a name for an Etsy store and I wanted it to all be the same name. IT HIT ME!!! and now, I couldn't wait until morning, I had to do it all tonight!!!!  This should be interesting, will anyone actually read this?? LOL

1 comment:

  1. I'm here!

    Your link to your blog from your twitter profile does not work. I think you entered your URL twice. I tweeted your handle, hoping you'll get some new tweeps.....if anyone listens to me. Be sure to follow them back. :)

    ReplyDelete